Popular Chardham Pilgrimage Tour Packages
Day 1 – Delhi – Rishikesh
Morning drive to Rishikesh. It is an approx 230 Kms / 6 hrs journey. Enjoy en-route lunch. On arrival at Rishikesh check-in at hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour of Rishikesh including Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula, Swarga Ashram, In the evening enjoy the enchanting view of Ganga Aarti. Overnight Stay at Rishikesh.
Day 2 – Rishikesh – Barkot
Morning after breakfast drive to Barkot. It is an approx 200 Kms in 7 hrs journey. En-route visit Kempty fall at Mussoorie. On arrival at Barkot check-in hotel. Overnight stay at Barkot.
Day 3 – Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot
Early breakfast drive to Janki Chatti and then trek for Yamunotri. You can cover the trekking distance either by walk or ride horse or on Doli. One side distance for the third day is 36 Kms drive and 7 Kms trek.
At Yamunotri take a bath in Jamnabai Kund and dip raw rice or potato in Surya Kund, after cooking use it as Prasad. Witness the mesmerizing view of Aarti offered to Divya Shila and to main deity Yamunaji. Later drive back to Barkot for overnight stay.
Day 4 – Barkot – Uttarkashi
In the morning after breakfast drive to Uttarkashi for night halt by covering distance approx. 100 Kms in 4 hrs. Visit Vishwanath temple at Uttarkashi. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5 – Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi
After Early Breakfast drive to Gangotri. which is located at an altitude of 3048 meters and surrounded by snow capped picturesque Himalayans. After Offering prayer at Gangotri temple explore the place. Don’t forget to look at submerged Shivling of natural rock. Drive back to to Uttarkashi. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 6 – Uttarkashi – Guptkashi
After an early breakfast drive to Guptkashi. It is an approx 210 Kms in 7 hrs journey. On arrival check in at hotel, Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 7 – Guptkashi – Kedarnath
In the morning leave for Gaurikund, from this place trek to Kedarnath commences. Kedarnath is located at an altitude of 3584 meters from sea level. By cover the distance 45 Kms and 14 Kms via trekking. To cover trekking distance you can hire pony or Doli. Kedarnath houses one of the twelve Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva. On reaching Kedarnath visit the main temple. Overnight stay at Kedarnath.
Day 8 – Kedarnath – Pipalkoti
After early morning visit to Kedarnath temple return for Gaurikund (14 Kms trekking distance). And drive for Pipalkoti, covering approx. 158 Kms in five hr.
Day 9 – Pipalkoti – Badrinath
After breakfast proceed to Badrinath via Joshimath. Road distance include here is 77 Kms which will covered in 3 hrs. On arrival at Badrinath check-in hotel and enjoy the evening Aarti at Badrinath Temple. Overnight stay at Badrinath.
Day 10 – Badrinath – Srinagar
Early morning take a holy bath at Tapt Kund and then go for the Darshan of Badrivishal Brahma kapal for the Pinddan Shraddh of ancestors. Explore the other holy sites at Badrinath like Mana, Vyas Cave, Bhimkund etc. Thereafter, proceed for Srinagar (7 hrs. journey).
Day 11 – Srinagar – Haridwar
In the morning after early breakfast drive to Haridwar. It is a 156 Kms, 04 hrs drive. On arrival check-in hotel. Afternoon sightseeing tour of haridwar including Mansa Devi and Chandi devi temple, in the evening enjoy the enchanting view of Ganga Aarti. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 12 – Haridwar – Delhi
After Breakfast drive back to Delhi.
Day 1 – Delhi – Haridwar (By Road 205 Kms)
On arrival at Delhi Airport/Railway station, meet our representative who will be there for your welcome and afterwards to drive you to Haridwar, upon arrival check in at Hotel, evening join Ganga Aarti at Har Ki Peri, overnight stay at Hotel.
Nestled in the foothills of Shivaliks, Haridwar is a holy place located in Uttarakhand state in India. According to the legend, it is the place where Suryavanshi prince Bhagirath executed sacrament to save his ancestors souls who had rotten because of the nuisance of sage Kapila. Thus, River Ganga dropped on the earth from the locks of Lord Shiva and the holy water of Ganga River rejuvenated the sixty thousand sons of king Sagara. Today, thousands of Hindu devotees visit this place to take a holy dip in Ganga River for salvation of their deceased close ones.
Day 2 – Haridwar – Guptkashi (223 Kms Drive)
We will start our day a bit early in the morning and get ready to drive to Guptkashi. On the way, we will stop for lunch and thereafter, we will continue our drive to Guptkashi. On reaching, check in at the pre-booked hotel. The evening is free for visit to Kashi Vishwnath Temple. you can go for a leisure walk while exploring the beautiful surroundings. Take pleasure of an overnight stay in the hotel in Guptkashi.
is situated within the Mandakini river valley in the Northern Himalayan range. Located at a height of 1,319 meters (4,330 ft), the place is blessed with salubrious climate. One can witness the stunning views of snow-covered Chaukhamba peak during the morning hours. Also, large magnolia trees locally named as Champa can be seen in the valley. These trees are famous for its sweet scented smell.
Day 3 – GUPTKASHI – SONPRAYAG – KEDARNATH (27 KMS DRIVE + 19 KMS TREK)
Morning drive to Sonprayag, and start the trek to Kedarnath, on reaching Kedarnath check in at Hotel, later Darshan of Kedarnath Ji, overnight stay at Hotel.
Positioning right amidst a wide flat terrain, Kedarnath is a imposing sight that is enclosed with tall snow covered mountains. Built by Adi Shankaracharya in the 8th century, the Kedarnath temple is located nearby to the site of an earlier temple which was constructed by the Pandavas. The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. One can witness the big statue of the Nandi Bull standing outside the temple as guard. It is a major highlight of the temple. Also, another major of the temple is its interior that portray scenes from mythology and figures of various deities.
Day 4 – KEDARNATH – SONPRAYAG – RUDRAPRYAG (19 KMS TREK + 60 KMS DRIVE)
Morning after darshan of Kedarnath Ji trek down to Sonprayag, meet to Driver and drive toward Rudraprayag, check in at Hotel, Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 5 – Rudrapryag – Shri Badrinath (158 Kms)
Morning drive to Badrinath, en-route visit Shri Narshing Temple at Joshimath, and Adi Shankracharya Math, later proceed to Sri Badrinath Ji, check in at Hotel, evening visit Mana Village, Byas Gufa, Bheem Pul, Saraswati River, Ganesh Temple, evening Aarti at Sri Badrinath Temple, overnight stay at Hotel.
Badrinath, a holy town located in Chamoli district in Uttarakhand state in India is famous for people visiting across the nation to get blessed from god and goddesses. It is very often known as Char Dham pilgrimage of Hindu devotees and is attended by millions of people across the globe.The name of the city ahs been named after the very famous and renowned globally temple Badrinath.
This kund is very famously known as the natural thermal springs situated on the banks of river Alaknanda. It is mandatory for everyone to bathe here before even entering the Badrinath temple.
It is a recess in the river, near the Tapt Kund which forms as a pool from where ideally the Badrinath idol was recovered.
MATA MURTY TEMPLE:
This well known temple is devoted to the mother of Sri Badrinathji. There are various globally acclaimed and famous temples which are Sesh Netra Temple, Urvashi Temple and Charanpaduka.
This temple is inhabitted by an Indo-Mongolian tribe. This tribe is also known as the last Indian village before Tibet.
On one side of the very famous Mana village lies a massive rock forming a natural bridge which further lies over the roaring Saraswati River. It gives away a spectacular and mesmerizing view of water thundering down through the narrow passage under the rock. It is believed among the peiple that it was placed by Bhim who was the second eldest among the five Pandava brothers.
VYAS GUFA (CAVE):
Again near the very famous Mana Village, this is a rock-cave and here the Ved Vyas is believed to have written and composed the Mahabharata and other pauranic commentaries.
Day 6 – Badrinath – Rudrapryag (158 Kms)
We will get ready early in the morning to pay a visit to Badrinath Temple. After darshan and offering prayers, we will drive to Rudrapryag for overnight stay.
This place known as the meeting point of two significant rivers known to be Mandakini and river Alaknanda.
Rudranath and Chamunda Devi, Koteshwar Temple (3 Kms).
Day 7 – Rudrapryag – Rishikesh (133 Kms)
Morning drive to Rishikesh en-route see Devprayag Sangam, later drive to Rishikesh check in at Hotel, evening visit Laxman Jhoola, overnight stay at Hotel.
This place is located at 24 Kms. from Hardwar and is further on the laps of the lower Himalayas. The entire locality is surrounded by scenic beauty of the hills followed by greenery all around and on its three sides flowing Holy Ganga. The entire place is said to be sacred as it is the meditation point for many to further attain salvation. You can find various temples and schools here and some are also located along the river Ganges. Not only Rishikesh is known only as a pilgrimage centre but is also closely associated with the Ramayana and is also an important center of Hindu religious thought and spirituality. Not only this, the city is known for housing various renowned Yoga Centres, ashrams and Yoga institutes here. last not but the least, Rishikesh is also the entry point to various important religious places like Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri.
Day 8 – Rishikesh – Delhi (224 Kms)
Morning drive to Delhi and transfer to Airport or Railway station for onward destination.
Day 1 – Delhi – Haridwar (205 kms/6hrs)
On arrival at Delhi airport/ railway station, meet our representative who will be there for your welcome and afterwards, to drive you to Haridwar, which is about 205 kms away and takes around 6 hours. On reaching, check in at the already booked hotel, evening join Ganga Aarti at Har Ki Peri, overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 2 – Haridwar – Barkot (220kms/7hr)
Morning drive to Barkot via Dehradun and Mussoorie. On the way, we will stop to visit Kempty Fall. Thereafter, we will continue our drive to Barkot. On arrival, check in at pre-booked hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Barkot is small town in Uttarkashi District in Uttarakhand state in India. Situated on the banks of the Yamuna River, it is one of the popular destinations for holidaying and experience realm adventure by engaging in trekking and other such adventure activity?
Day 3 – Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot (42 kms drive + 06 Kms trek per way)
Morning drive to Janki Chatti, upon arrival we will start trekking to Yamunotri, which is about 6 kms distance by horse or walk as per your tour package. On reaching Yamunotri, we will head to Yamunotri Temple for darshan. Thereafter, we will start trek down to Janki Chatti, meet to driver and drive back to Barkot and have a stress free overnight stay.
Yamunotri is located at a height of 3,293 metres in the Garhwal Himalayas. It is one of the four sites in India’s Chhota Char Dham pilgrimage and the source of the Yamuna River. The place is famous for its Yamunotri temple, the seat of the Goddess Yamuna.
Day 4 – Barkot – Uttarkashi (82 Kms 04 Hrs)
Morning drive to Uttarkashi, which is about 82 kms away and takes around 04 hours to reach. On reaching, check in at the already booked hotel. The evening is free for visiting Kashi Vishwanth Temple & Shakti Temple. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Uttarkashi is a town in Uttarakhand, India. It is situated on the banks of Bhagirathi River at a height of 1352 m above sea level. The place is known for housing many temples and ashrams.
Day 5 – Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi (100 kms / 04 hrs per way)
Today we will start our day a bit early in the morning and leave for a day tour to Gangotri via Harsil. On reaching, we will visit Gangotri temple for offering prayers and darshan. Later, we will drive back to our hotel in Uttarkashi for an overnight stay.
Gangotri is a famous Hindu pilgrim centre located on the banks of the river Bhagirathi in Uttarkashi district in Uttarakhand state in India. It is known for holding Gangotri Temple that is believed to be the origin place of holy River Ganges.
Day 6 – Uttarkashi – Rishikesh (167 Kms 05 Hrs)
We will again start our day a bit early in the morning and check out from the hotel in Uttarkashi to drive to Rishikesh. On reaching, check in the already booked hotel, Evening visit Laxman Jhoola & Ram Jhoola overnight stay Hotel.
Rishikesh is a world famous Hindu pilgrim centre and a famous holiday destination among adventure lovers. Right from spirituality to white water rafting and camping, the place is visited by thousands of devotees and adventure seekers every year.
Day 7 – Rishikesh – Haridwar – Delhi (224 kms / 7hr)
Morning drive to Delhi upon arrival Delhi direct transfer to Delhi railway station/ airport to board train or flight for onward destination.
Day 1 – Arrival Delhi – Haridwar (205 Kms. 06 Hrs)
On arrival at Delhi airport/railway station, meet our represnetaive who will be there for your welcome and afterwards to drive you to Haridwar, which is about 5 to 6 hours long journey. On reaching, check in at the already booked hotel in Haridwar. Later in the evening, we will pay a visit to Mansa Devi temple to offer prayers. Also, we will attend Ganga aarti at Har Ki Peri. Afterwards, we will return back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Haridwar, one of the sacred places of Hindu devotes in India lies in the Haridwar district of Uttarakhand at the foothill of Shivaliks. It is the place where people go to take a dip in the holy Ganga river for the salvation of their deceased elder or close ones. According to the Hindu legend, Bhagirath, a Suryavanshi prince carried penance here for rescue of the souls of his ancestors who had decomposed because of the nuisance of sage Kapila. The plentiful water of Ganga river was dropped on earth from the locks of Lord Shiva to revived the sixty thousand sons of king Sagara. Haridwar is the entrance way for to the sources of the Ganga and the Yamuna.
Day 2 – Haridwar – Pipalkoti (245 Kms 10 Hrs)
In the morning after breakfast, we will check out from the hotel in Haridwar and drive to Pipalkoti via Rishikesh Devprayag, Rudrapryag and Karanparyag. Later in the evening on reaching Pipalkoti, we will check in at the already booked hotel and enjoy a soothing overnight stay.
Day 3 – Pipalkoti – Govindghat – Ghangaria (50 Kms. Drive + 13 Kms Trek)
Today after breakfast in the morning, we will leave by road for Govindghat. On the way, we will stop at Joshimath to visit Adi Shankaracharya Math and Narsingh Mandir. Afterwards, we will continue our drive to Govindghat. On reaching, we will start trekking from here to Ghangaria. Check in at the pre-booked Guest House in Ghangaria for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 4 – GHANGARIA – HEMKUND SAHIB – GHANGARIA (5 KMS Trek PER WAY)
After breakfast in the morning, we will start trekking to Hemkund Sahib. On reaching, we will take a holy dip in Hemkund and afterwards proceed for the darshan of Shri Hemkund Sahib Ji. Afterwards, we will trek back to Ghangaria and take pleasure of an overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 5 – Ghangaria – Govindghat – Rudraprayag (13 Kms. Trek + 132 Kms Drive)
We will start our day a bit early in the morning and trek down to Govindghat. Here, we will meet our driver and leave by road for Rudrapryag, via Joshimath, Chamoli and Karanprayag. On reaching, check in at the already booked hotel for an overnight stay.
Rudraprayag is the meeting point of two significant rivers i.e. Alaknanda and Mandakini River.
Temples: Rudranath and Chamunda Devi, Koteshwar Temple (3 Kms).
Day 6 – Rudraprayag – Rishikesh (135 Kms 7 Hrs)
In the morning after breakfast, we will drive to Rishikesh via Srinagar Garhwal. On the way, we will stop at Devprayag, the Confluence of Alaknanda and Bhagirathi River to visit the meeting point. Afterwards, we will continue our drive to Rishikesh. On reaching, check in at the pre-booked hotel for relaxing overnight stay.
Rishikesh is a famous holy place located just 24 kms away from Haridwar. Enclosed by the beautiful mountains from three side and Ganga river flowing through, it lies right in the lap of lower Himalayas. This significant pilgrimage centre is associated with the Ramayana and houses many ancient and newly constructed temples. It is regarded as an ideal place for practicing yoga and meditation. The place is blessed with many yoga centres and ashrams. Rishikesh is the gateway to start the journey to important religious places in North India including Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath.
Day 7 – Rishikesh – Delhi (234 Kms 07 Hrs)
On the last day of our tour, we will have breakfast in the morning and afterwards get ready to drive back to Delhi. On reaching, get direct transfer to Delhi airport/railway station to board flight or train for onwards destination.
Day 1 – Haridwar/Dehradun Airport – Rishikesh (16 km / 1 Hour)
- Upon arrival at the Dehradun Airport or Haridwar Airport, you will be welcomed by our executive Drive to Rishikesh.
- After arriving at Rishikesh, check in at the hotel.
- Witness the evening Ganga Arti at the Triveni Ghat.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 – Rishikesh – Devprayag (80 km /3-4 Hours)
- Breakfast in the alluring city of Rishikesh.
- After Breakfast leave for Devprayag.
- Upon arriving at Devprayag, check in at the hotel and get ready for lip-smacking lunch.
- After lunch, head out for the sightseeing tour of Devprayag.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Devprayag.
Day 3 – Devprayag – Rudraprayag (66 km / 3-4 Hours)
- Breakfast at the holy town of Devprayag.
- After breakfast drive to Rudraprayag.
- Upon reaching Rudraprayag, check in at the hotel and feast upon the lunch served.
- Leave the hotel for the sightseeing tour of Rudraprayag.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Rudraprayag.
Day 4 – Rudraprayag – Karanprayag (33 km / 1-2 Hours)
- Breakfast would be served at the hotel in Rudraprayag.
- Drive to the holy shrine of Karanprayag.
- Upon arriving at Karanprayag, check in at the hotel and the lunch would be served.
- Leave for the sightseeing tour of Karanprayag.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 – Rudrapryag – Shri Badrinath (158 Kms)
- Leave for Nandprayag after breakfast in Karanprayag.
- Upon arriving at Nandprayag, check in at the hotel and lunch would be served to you.
- After lunch, leave for the sightseeing tour of Nandprayag.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 6 – Nandprayag – Vishnuprayag – Joshimath(75 km / 4-5 Hours)
- Breakfast would be served at the hotel in Nandprayag.
- After breakfast leave for the drive to Joshimath.
- Lunch at Vishnuprayag, after which leave for the sightseeing tour of Vishnuprayag.
- Check in at the hotel for dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Joshimath.
Day 7 – Joshimath – Badrinath (44 km / 4 Hours)
- Breakfast would be served at the hotel in Joshimath after which leave for the drive to Badrinath.
- Upon arriving at Badrinath, check in at the hotel and the lunch would be served.
- Leave for the sightseeing tour and visit the Badrinath temple for the evening Arti.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Badrinath.
Day 8 – Badrinath – Mana – Badrinath
- Start the morning by taking a dip at the holy Tapt Kund and visit the Badri Vishal.
- Leave for the sightseeing tour which would include sites like Mana, Vyas Gufa, Maatamoorti, Bhim Kund and the
- ‘Mukh’(face) of the Saraswati river.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Badrinath.
Day 9 – Badrinath – Joshimath – Srinagar Garhwal (205 km / 8 Hours)
- Breakfast would be served at the hotel in Joshimath after which leave for Srinagar.
- Lunch would be served en route Srinagar.
- Upon arriving at the hotel in Srinagar, check in at the hotel.
- Leave for Srinagar sightseeing tour.
- Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Srinagar.
Day 10 – Srinagar – Rishikesh – Dehradun Airport/ Haridwar (115 km / 3 Hours)
After breakfast at the hotel in Srinagar leave for the terminus station, either Haridwar or Dehradun.
Day 1 – Delhi – Haridwar
- On arriving at Delhi, you will be greeted by the tour representative and head to Haridwar.
- On reaching Haridwar you will check-in at the hotel and rest for a while.
- Later, you will head for the sightseeing of Haridwar and evening will be for the Ganges Aarti from ‘Har-Ki-Pauri’.
- Head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 – Haridwar to Rishikesh to Rudraprayag
- In the morning, post breakfast head to Rishikesh.
- On reaching Rishikesh, you will be taken to visit the major tourist attractions including the Laxman Jhula, Ram Jhula, Triveni Ghat, Bharat Mandir, Parmarth Niketan and more.
- Once done with exploring Rishikesh, head to Rudraprayag.
- Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3 – Rudraprayag to Pipalkoti
- In the morning, post breakfast head to visit the Koteshwar Mahadev Temple at Rudraprayag where you can seek blessings of Lord Shiva.
- Later you will proceed to Pipalkoti.
- Upon arrival at Pipalkoti, check-in at the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4 – Pipalkoti to Vishnuprayag to Badrinath
- In the morning after having breakfast, proceed to Badrinath which is yet another most visited pilgrimage destination in India.
- Enroute Badrinath, you will stop at and visit the Vishnuprayag Sangam which is one of the Panch Prayag of the Alaknanda River.
- Once done with exploring the Vishnuprayag Sangam, continue on your journey to Badrinath.
- On reaching Badrinath, check-in at the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 5 – Badrinath Temple
- Early morning head to take a bath in Tapt Kund and seek blessings at Badri Vishal.
- Once done with it visit the nearby tourist attractions and in the evening head for the Aarti at Badrinath Ji Temple.
- After attending the aarti, head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 6 – Badrinath to Pandukeshwar to Yogadhyan Badri to Joshimath
- In the morning, post breakfast, head to Joshimath.
- Enroute Joshimath, you will stop and seek blessings at Pandukeshwar and Yog Dhyan Badri Temple.
- Once done with it you will continue your journey to Joshimath.
- Upon arrival at Joshimath, check-in at the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 7 – Joshimath to Saldhar to Bhavishya Badri and Ardh Badri to Joshimath
- In the morning, post breakfast, head to Saldhar.
- Upon reaching, start trekking to Bhavishya Badri.
- Once you reach Bhavishya Badri, make a visit to the Narsingh temple and Shankaracharya temple. Also, you can sit and relax while enjoying the scenic beauty of nature.
- Head back to Ardh Badri by trekking. Upon reaching you will visit the Ardha Badri Temple where you can seek blessings of Lord Vishnu.
- Once done with it, head back to Joshimath for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 8 – Joshimath to Vridha Badri to Joshimath
- In the morning after breakfast, proceed to Vridha Badri.
- After exploring Vridha Badri, head to Joshimath for dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 9 – Joshimath to Dhyan Badri to Joshimath
- In the morning, post breakfast head to Dhyan Badri.
- Upon reaching Dhyan Badri, explore the beautiful place and seek blessings in the temple.
- Once done with it, head back to Joshimath for dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 10 – Joshimath to Adi Badri to Rishikesh to Delhi
- In the morning, post breakfast, you will proceed to Delhi via Rishikesh and Haridwar.
- On arrival at Delhi, you will be transferred to Delhi Airport/Railway Station to board the flight/train for your onward journey.